cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Sold Emails

Not getting  'Items Sold" emails from ebay today but am getting paid emails from Paypal.  Also, have you noticed that they are no longer showing buyers email in the paid notice and  it is no longer available on the Paypal website.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Item Sold Emails

I just found this post looking to see if anybody else had stopped getting "item sold" emails.  I only knew two things sold today from the PayPal emails of payment received.   I looked and my "communications preferences" all look normal.  Nothing unchecked or checked.  I am guessing there's an issue with the server that sends the "item sold" email?

I hope that this, along with the "page view" dissapearing act issue will be over with soon.

And although they relentlessly redirect me to the "new" seller pages, I am sticking with my "My eBay" page as my central page for everything, including sales.  I hope they don't change IT anytime soon.

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Hit reply in your email of payment received and the buyers email address shows up.  They are making it harder for us to find valid and pertinent information.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Having the same problem. It started on Friday 6/22/18. Hopefully they have it fixed soon.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

I am having the same problem ... it has caused me to miss shipping a couple of items in the required time ....
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Same here. Kind of glad to know I am not the only one. I haven't seen a sold email since the afternoon of 06/11/2018.
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Same here.

Cece
My Jewels
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

I, too, am not receiving item sold emails.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

I too have not received a sale notification since 6/21, hopefully they'll have it fixed soon, but I won't hold my breath

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Same here. Last few days no item sold messages from eBay but Paypal payment messages worked fine. Nothing in spam and have made no changes. 

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Same here, missed 2 from Thursday and didn't see to late friday and found another one. All will be shipped Monday . Late for for ebay rules

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Day six and they are still not coming through

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Same problem here in England. Also not receiving emails for listings ended or confirmed. Have had this problem since 15 August. Spoke to an eBay adviser who was not aware that this is obviously a technical issue affecting quite a few sellers.
Hope this is fixed soon as I am having to rely on PayPal notification of payment received.
Message 13 of 13
latest reply