cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not you it's us ... updated version!

I printed a label this morning and went to leave FB for the Buyer but got the latest "It's not you its us" page ... some features have been added to it like recently viewed items.  This page has real potential ...

Screenshot (1710).png

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: It's not you it's us ... updated version!

@mr_lincoln 

I have also been getting this page for the past few hours.  It took me about 6 tries to change the 4 featured items in my store.  

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Pure marketing genius.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

@baxterbog wrote:

Pure marketing genius.

I think if we added the word "about" in front of the two pronouns it might be more accurate ...

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Oh darn.  I was hoping they would say, respectfully speaking, something like, ".... we'll have things back to better than normal soon".

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I love it...that is cute and honest

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I keep getting this error when trying to pull up a category I list in to research a freight car I was listing. I had to refresh multiple times. I guess their servers are being updated and having issues with traffic hitting them. Just wait by this weekend when all their support is gone the updates will finish then when the real glitches occur there will be no one around to address them till next week.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

which is not helping listing.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

@gracieallen01 wrote:

Oh darn.  I was hoping they would say, respectfully speaking, something like, ".... we'll have things back to better than normal soon".

Or like - "respectfully speaking" - we'll have things back normal soon".  maybe that way, we won't be so annoyed with them.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I guess the only warning is when they send out the previews for the seller updates and changes to user agreements. When those go out  then they update the servers. As this goes on pages do not load. Then usually by Friday they finish and go home. Their is no one monitoring the boards over the weekend as users find the errors they did not test and look for before sending things live. Their phone support will not acknowledge any issues and refuse to report it. Then Monday after multiple users create a large number of post on the same issue their community board guys will come in and close  posts as being duplicate issues.  However its not the users fault as each time a person responds the post get popped up to the top of the list burring other post. 

It would just be dumb for eBay to post know issues in their own section and let user reply if their account is effected. However I guess if you did this you would have to address issues and fix they in a timely manor.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

I get that page on my tablet late at night. Usually, it disappears after awhile. It does have real potential.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply