cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It looks like there's a problem with this listing. System temporarily unavailable - Error

ERROR:

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.

• System temporarily unavailable, please try listing again.

Anyone else with this today May 7th?  I have cleaned cookies, used a different browser. All the old posting troubleshooting, and can't find anything new on it, so here I am asking you guys.

Thanks, RT

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: It looks like there's a problem with this listing. System temporarily unavailable - Error

It happened to me with 43 listings using the bulk relist, then I chose to save for later.  It then closed out and took me to the draft page, where all of the just saved listings with the so-called errors were.  I just deleted all of the drafts, then went to the unsold to try and relist again, and they were not there.  Then I looked at the active listings, and they were there--they HAD relisted during the "fix error" and "system failed" warnings after all.  I'm just glad that I didn't relist all of them twice.  So, go check and see if in fact your listing was relisted--it just might be.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: It looks like there's a problem with this listing. System temporarily unavailable - Error

I'm havng the same issue. But the items post. Really weird.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Yup.  Doing relists and evey one that I submit I get the same error message BUT the item has relisted so it is really screwed up.  I have to go to drafts to delete it as it also saved it as a draft when it thinks it didn't go through.  With ebay making major changes in the system there are Sure to be other things that were working just fine before but are screwed up now.  Sigh

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Same here but the items did post but a strange error indeed. Freaky Monday!....

Called eBay and they are working on it and add myself to the tech issue list. So keep up the great work eBay tech guys ..:o)...they are on top of this I believe?

So please confrim eBay techies...;o) 

Thank you. 

Eddy

Message 5 of 5
latest reply