cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.Gallery URL has '<' or '>'.

Problem when trying to list items with photographs.  No explanation for error message.

How do I overcome this problem?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: It looks like there's a problem with this listing.Gallery URL has '<' or '>'.

same problem with me i need help

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Re: It looks like there's a problem with this listing.Gallery URL has '<' or '>'.

Well it's a Year Later and still No Answer. I've done what I guess most have done, deleted photos and re entered with the same error message... Reboot same issue. Seems to be fine when I list a completely different item... Frustrating... which I could find some reference to the '<or>' but nothing... any help would be appreciated... Thanks a Million...

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I just had that same error message for the first time. I deleted the two photos i had. Tried to list it without any photos, and it gave me the "need at least one photo" error message. I re-uploaded the two photos and it listed fine.

Maybe having the "need at least one photo" error message helped clear up the last error message. Who knows.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I had the same error message for the first time too. Deleted the photos and saved the listing to drafts. Then opened it again by clicking "complete draft" and added two completely irrelevant photos from my file directory of another listing already listed. Then clicked on "List Item". The item then listed perfectly with no error message. I then went straight in and selected "Revise the item" and deleted the photos and selecting the correct images from my file directory, the names of which I changed slightly. The item listed correctly and my problem solved.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread here.

Thanks.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply