cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images in ORDERS are TOO SMALL!!!

Please, please, can we have bigger images in the "Orders Awaiting Shipment" section?

They are too small - and I keep sending buyers the wrong item.

PLEASE!!!!

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Have you tried increasing the size of  the page:  Ctrl+  ?

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I took a look at your listings: https://www.ebay.com/sch/juicydrupes/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg

All of the photos do NOT fill up the borders that ebay has designated for the photos.  Since your photos are way too small, they will also show up small in your ORDERS.

When you import the photos for a listing, I suggest you use the CROP icon below each photo to ENLARGE the photo.  That is the first icon under the photo.  Just place your mouse cursor on each corner and move to enlarge the photo.  You can use the REVISE option to do this as well for your current listings.

When you take your photos, save using a higher resolution, or enlarge in a photo editing program before importing into your listing form.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Why did you send the wrong items to customers? You can click on the link to see what you need to send.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Those are not the photos in question - its the photos the seller sees in the "Sold" listings that are too small.

The buyer view photos are plenty big - most are direct out of my Nikon digital camera - occasional crops in the ebay uploader.

Lately I've used my phones 15 megapixel camera - and these images a perfectly big enough.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Yes - obviously I could and perhaps should - but that doesn't change the bigger point that the thumbnails are TOO small.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Using control + makes the rest of the page needlessly big - and the thumbs are so small they become pixelated quickly...not much of an improvement.

How about they just make the thumbnails bigger!

The less clicking around the better.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I looked at my thumbnails in my Seller Hub > ORDERS > ALL ORDERS and the thumbnails fill up the space ebay provides, as I try to supply photos that fill up the space when I create the listings.

When I look at your Active Listings thumbnails, your photos do not fill up the space.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

@juicydrupes wrote:

Yes - obviously I could and perhaps should - but that doesn't change the bigger point that the thumbnails are TOO small.

No "perhaps" about it.  If you are sending the wrong item you need to change how you pull your items.  

However I do agree it would be nice if the Orders - Awaiting Shipping had bigger thumbnails.  I've occationally gotten around that by selecting print and then upping the zoom on the output, but that's not always helpful.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 9 of 9
latest reply