cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I suspect something sketchy. . . but no real fix.

I ordered an item on eBay.  It arrived and the invoice had a different stated dollar amount.  I contacted the seller and they said it was their invoicing and that I wasn't charged anything additional.  Two days later I get the same order but from a different person and address.   I called the Customer Service number on each invoice and they confirmed it was not billed to me but it was shipped/purchased by another person.   Just yesterday, I received another of the same order from yet another person .  I have not been billed for these, but to send them back to the "company" that is getting them, the person who shipped them to me in the first place gets credited back to who knows credit card or worse yet, credit card scam.  All of the packages are addressed to me so it's not like I am intercepting someone elses mail.  I just wish I could figure out what is being done and put a stop to it.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@rmot3780

Any time there is money involved, there will be someone who will try to get some of it.

You might consider clicking on the link on the bottom of this page - Security Center.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@rmot3780

Any time there is money involved, there will be someone who will try to get some of it.

You might consider clicking on the link on the bottom of this page - Security Center.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you. I will do that just that.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply