cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant see my header or custom categories in my ebay store

does anyone else have this problem?   I was going nuts last night. If i go to a listing,  all my store info, header and custom catagories are there.  But if I click a custom catagories  I get sent to a non sorted page with ALL my items  and not to the catagory i selected.  I tried going into manage my stores and fooling around with the theme or display settings but nothing has changed.   the top photo is an item lisitng with all my info,  the bottom is my store front with no header or custom catagories.  

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: I cant see my header or custom categories in my ebay store

if you get them straight I would then check to see if your items are in the catagories still. After the rollout all of my items came out of their catagories and all into the other catagory so I had to fix all 800 by hand. I hope not for you it was so aggragating 

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I just did a quick revise my item check and everythihg is where it should be.   see pic.   I contacted ebay and they just said to wait a week .....of all the problems to have this far down on the list....but ive had some return customers complain because i have too many pages to navigate thru

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Yes, I am having the same issue. For some reason, I can't add a screenshot tho.
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

the sceen shot is off my ipad.....it just helps showing the problem with pictures.....still not fixed BTW

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

i have the same issue, upseting me a lot. In the first contact with ebay, they led me to [Manage My store , store design] , but as it was obviously a system bug, again I contacted ebay. 

The 2nd person told me they were working on the issue....that's just it..

Buyer cannot reach what they want smoothly, so, it is actually affecting my sales so much....

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Same problem for my store 😞 it is very annoying 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

Yes, it's been over a week for me now, so frustrating. It briefly displayed correctly a few days ago, then went back to the awful blue line, no subcategories, no formatting. I really hope they fix it soon.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

I was away for two months and store was on "vacation hold"...when I got back and activated store...the store icon next to my feedback said "store does not exist" and icon dissapeared...then I went to seller hub  and that icon pulled up a completely stripped down version of my store with that awful "blue line" design and no categories or my custom headers and graphics..I finally was able to set up features today but still no option to create or customize my own headers and no "Build Store " option at all...here is a tip though...instead of waiting two days for all my  600 or so items to repopulate, go to your editor and select all your items and then do not edit...just submit and they will all repopulate within an hour or so

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

it has been going on fro over a week.   nothing has changed.    my item pages have all cataogires and subs on the left but my storefront,  nothing....Ive checked other sellers and the same is happenning to them.....kind of getting mad.   ihave over 1500 items and with no catagories how are people going to find what simular items they want?   

Message 10 of 10
latest reply