cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't print labels

I can't print labels

We looked everywhere. Looks like this page is missing. If you still need help, visit our help pages.

OR ERROR CODE
{"errors":[{"errorId":2002,"domain":"ACCESS","category":"REQUEST","message":"Resource not found","longMessage":"A resource (URI) associated with the request could not be resolved.","parameters":[{"name":"reason","value":"HTTP 404 Not Found"}]}]}
Elizabeth
Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

I can't print labels

@past_and_present_2000   Have you tried another browser?  

You can also print the shipping label from the paypal transaction OR from pirateship.com

You should report the techincal issue to customer service.  The more reports of a problem the sooner it's worked on.

I suggest you use social media so you can share your screen shot.

Contact customer service by selecting a contact method from the bottom of a help page, chat or call back are available for most topics :
https://www.ebay.com/help/-/-/Contacting_eBay_Customer_Service?id=4379

Or you can also contact customer service by sending a private message on social media. You leave a message and an eBay employee will get back to you as soon as possible. To speed things up you can leave your registered account information in the PRIVATE message: Full name, address, phone number, email address, user ID, and a brief explanation of your problem.

They may take a few days to get back to you if you use social media.  

https://twitter.com/askebay
https://www.facebook.com/eBay/

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 22
latest reply

I can't print labels

anamazingfind
Adventurer

I have the same error here.  Has eBay reached out to you yet?

anamazingfind_0-1605721135478.png

Message 3 of 22
latest reply

I can't print labels

@anamazingfind   @past_and_present_2000   

Can you please let us know if you have tried other browsers?   Are you using a PC or a MAC? 

Let me tag the community staff since there are a couple of good screen shots here. 

Is this a known issue? System status is all green.  I have been seeing more reports of shipping label issues.

brian@ebay   brittanie@ebay   tyler@ebay 

Message 4 of 22
latest reply

I can't print labels

Hi- I'm also experiencing the same issue.  I've been trying to print a shipping label all day.  I either receive the error referenced above, or a blank screen which just clocks forever.  I tried using Chrome and Edge and received the same issue from both browsers.  I'm using a PC.  Any help or acknowledgment from eBay that this is fact an issue that is being worked on and an ETA for a fix would be greatly appreciated.

Message 5 of 22
latest reply

I can't print labels

Dear comics and collectibles

I don't ship 2 items a day,  I ship hundred + a week, especially now, and I don't have time for the nonsense like that, and you are telling me to switch browsers, we already tried Opera, Safari and we have both Pc and Mac, and it's exactly the same problem on all.  

I just love when people are giving the solution like that. 

Elizabeth
Message 6 of 22
latest reply

I can't print labels

amazingfind, no one contacted me yet.

Elizabeth
Message 7 of 22
latest reply

I can't print labels

@past_and_present_2000   Sorry, I can't fix ebay's glitches.  I did however tag the community team who might be able to at least let you know if this is being worked on. I also asked those questions, even though they are basic troubleshooting that most sellers try because the community team tells us to ask.

Message 8 of 22
latest reply

I can't print labels

@past_and_present_2000 

I don't ship 2 items a day, I ship hundred + a week, especially now, and I don't have time for the nonsense like that, and you are telling me to switch browsers, we already tried Opera, Safari and we have both Pc and Mac, and it's exactly the same problem on all.

I just love when people are giving the solution like that.

When someone asks what browser you are using and if you have tried another, it does not necessarily mean that is the solution to your problem.

It is an indication that someone is trying to troubleshoot the problem and discover what is going wrong. The browser you are using may or may not be entirely relevant, ultimately, but that is still useful information in helping to get to a solution, whether you appreciate that fact or not.

Message 9 of 22
latest reply

I can't print labels

There seems to be a lot of this kind of problem lately.  The best backup I have found when ebay shipping isn't working, is PirateShip, which is free.  It imports directly from ebay, and has great support and features.

Message 10 of 22
latest reply

I can't print labels

I have already Paid for the label, the message said try again later, USPS, fedex, UPS and ebay shipping all experincing problems. I have tried reprinting the label a myriad of times. I am afraid to print more labels as it had no problem taking my money. QR code no longer available so I can't even try taking it to print at the Post Office. Have a lot more labels to print and the day grows late!

Message 11 of 22
latest reply

I can't print labels

brittanie@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@past_and_present_2000 , @anamazingfind  and @soxpatscelts1  - I took a look and did not find that we have an open ticket for this yet. So that I can get this reported to our tech team, I would need a little more information.

If I can please get a couple item numbers that are being affected, the URL for the page and a description of the steps you're taking before you receive the error message (For example: is this before or after you click 'Print Shipping Label' from Seller Hub) ? I appreciate it!

Brittanie,
Community Team

Message 12 of 22
latest reply

I can't print labels

Hi Brittanie,

Item # 133564020463

I tried printing the shipping label this morning, and received the error message that was originally reported above which prevented the shipping label from even opening.  So, I've now been trying numerous times to reprint the label from the "Shipping label" page.  As soon as I click reprint, the (https://gslblui.ebay.com/gslblui/new_label/reprint/null) URL populates and a blue circle icon just continues to clock forever without actually opening the label.  

I then tried voiding the print label but receive an error saying "Sorry, the label could not be found".   I have confirmed that I have in fact been charged for this shipping label, so I'm not sure what I can do at this point.   I've attached screen shots below that might be useful.

Thanks for your help

I've attached screen shots to hopefully assist with fixing this issue.  

Message 13 of 22
latest reply

I can't print labels

brittanie@ebay 

Hi Brittanie,

Following up on my reported issue regarding the label printing issues that eBay is experiencing.  I couldn't wait any longer for a resolution as I wanted to get the item shipped asap.  As a result, I was able to print a brand new label (I found that if I didn't amend any of the weight/dimensions etc the label printed without error) although, I was charged another $8.38.  I checked other postings on the community section and it appears that this is a highly reported issue that has been happening on and off for months.  Any ETA for a permanent resolution?

I was hoping that you'd be able to void or refund me the amount for the original label which I was unable to print/reprint/void etc.  

Item # 133564020463

Thank you

Message 14 of 22
latest reply

I can't print labels

@soxpatscelts1 wrote:

Hi Brittanie,

Item # 133564020463

I tried printing the shipping label this morning, and received the error message that was originally reported above which prevented the shipping label from even opening.  So, I've now been trying numerous times to reprint the label from the "Shipping label" page.  As soon as I click reprint, the (https://gslblui.ebay.com/gslblui/new_label/reprint/null) URL populates and a blue circle icon just continues to clock forever without actually opening the label.  

I then tried voiding the print label but receive an error saying "Sorry, the label could not be found".   I have confirmed that I have in fact been charged for this shipping label, so I'm not sure what I can do at this point.   I've attached screen shots below that might be useful.

Thanks for your help

I've attached screen shots to hopefully assist with fixing this issue.  

@soxpatscelts1  

Did you try to void the label?  If you can not void it then you will need to contact customer service for a refund.   

I suggest you use social media

Contact customer service by selecting a contact method from the bottom of a help page, chat or call back are available for most topics :
https://www.ebay.com/help/-/-/Contacting_eBay_Customer_Service?id=4379

Or you can also contact customer service by sending a private message on social media. You leave a message and an eBay employee will get back to you as soon as possible. To speed things up you can leave your registered account information in the PRIVATE message: Full name, address, phone number, email address, user ID, and a brief explanation of your problem.

They may take a few days to get back to you if you use social media.  

https://twitter.com/askebay
https://www.facebook.com/eBay/

Message 15 of 22
latest reply