cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizontal lines cannot see listing

eBay is not working properly shows horizontal lines and no listings also a purchase from eBay through PayPal is not working

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Horizontal lines cannot see listing

I see the same thing when using Firefox or Chrome browsers on my Android phone. If I change to "Classic Site" using the link at the bottom of the page, I am able to see results. Also, if I request a desktop site version of the page, the results appear.

Lines only appear when signed in to my account and searching.

The eBay app does not appear to be affected, and searches appear OK.

Message 2 of 19
latest reply

Having the same problem.  I keep tabs on new listings for a certain item via my Android but right now it just shows what looks like line paper.  Clearing my history helped but it only lasted a few minutes.

Message 3 of 19
latest reply

I'm having the same problem. What can I do?

Message 4 of 19
latest reply

Same thing is happening to me. At least I now know its not anything I'm doing/not doing. Hope eBay fixes it soon.

FOTO_20200714_045438.jpg

Message 5 of 19
latest reply

I'm seeing lines too just started recently...switching from mobile to standard at bottom of page helps
Message 6 of 19
latest reply

Same lines here,  although PayPal seems functional for me. Started last night 7/13.

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

Is everyone with this issue using an Android?  Maybe it's a recent update and not eBay's problem.

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

@alot89 

I believe I have seen one post from a user that indicated they were using an iOS mobile browser.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Member-To-Member-Support/Search-issues/qaq-p/31072014

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

Yup, same here. Doesn't work in chrome or opera browsers on android. Switching to the classic site doesn't fix it either. The only way I can see the listings is to log out first. Oh well....saves me money!
Message 10 of 19
latest reply

@hippyblood 

Switching to the classic site doesn't fix it either.

I am surprised to hear that using the classic site link does not work for you as it does for me, unless the problem is that the page reverts to the mobile site again.

Are you able to request the desktop site and see results that way?

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Will-not-stay-in-Classic-Site-mode-listings-appear-in...

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

Same problem on iOS
Message 12 of 19
latest reply

I’m on iPhone 7 and have had the same problem since last night 

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

Classic site is working for me.  Not sure why I did try that earlier but thanks!

Still hope the other thing gets worked out.  I kind of got used to it and it's better than that app I downloaded that forces you to do all your searches in a specific category.  That was just useless!

Message 14 of 19
latest reply

Same exact issue I am having. According to ebay tech support there is no issue with the website and their chrome browser works fine. 

Message 15 of 19
latest reply