cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has The Shipping Tab Been Removed From Listings?

Seems to be missing from my listings.

Annotation 2023-07-20 081458.jpg

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

eBay is rolling out a new view. So far it's only on Firefox, but I expect it will roll out to other browsers soon.

The shipping tab is being replaced by the see details link next to shipping price and a pop-up appears with the same info the shipping tab used to have.

You should have seen this the first time you clicked on a listing, but it disappears after it shows the first time.

shipping-details-popup-2023.png

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@lapulgaproducts 

I looked at three of your listings, the shipping tab was visible on all of them.

(using FireFox)

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

It must be a phased roll out. Those of us that are seeing the new format are, so far, only seeing it on Firefox and I’m not surprised to hear not all accounts are seeing it because there would be many more posts than this one and the one by Monica-sells on the selling board.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Saw the new popup on Microsoft Edge this morning.....

Buy it Now HAS Handling Time

Auctions do NOT

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the added info. So you're seeing it in other browsers which supports what I said above about a phased rollout and only some accounts seeing the change at this point.

As for handling time - yeah, that's how it's been since eBay added it back to our listings. Fixed price show it, auctions do not.

GLORIOUS!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply