cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - Issues printing my return shipping label

Hello, I have this error message when trying to print my return shipping label.  Alredy tried in Chrome and Internet Explorer with same results.  Any help will be appreciate it !

Thanks.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: HELP - Issues printing my return shipping label

I wish I could be more help, but you're not alone with problems.  Many sellers can't see views and sales, like mine, are little and none.  I tried several times to revise a listing only to get an "Oops, that's embarrasing" message halfway through the revision.  My goal to to post messages like this one and try to help turn up the heat on Ebay.  Many of us can't see how many views we are getting.  Customer service reps have told me it could be anywhere from 2 days to 2 MONTHS to fix.  How frustrating.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

It looks like they are rolling out a new shipping page today.  Thankfully, there is a link in the upper right to return to "classic shipping" because I didn't have time to learn all of the features of the new one. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for your response. I was looking for that link but I don't see anywhere in the whole page that option for going back to classic shipping. If you are so kind and point me out where exactly it should be... please
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Same problem here, tried Safari and Firefox many times
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I'm on Windows10,   Firefox latest version,  and when viewing the new format shipping page the link for  returning to the old format is in the upper right corner.  It says "go back to classic label printing."  Hope this helps you.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply