cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gallery View Fees

The customer service on ebay is so ridiculous, I just got charged 1$ gallery view fee for a vinyl record listing and had to explain three times to the rep that as a premium store subscriber with thousands of records for sale that I don't pay for gallery view fees, never paid gallery view, and they do the let me put you on hold and waste time without resolution scenario.   Sorry for the rant but it is beyond frustrating when the simplest request is too much for them to comprehend.  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Gallery View Fees

"Gallery Plus" is a listing upgrade. It's free in some categories like collectibles and art, but it's a paid feature in most categories. It's not free in every category just because you have a store (link).

If you used "sell similar" from a listing where it was a free feature then changed the category, that's a common way sellers get hit with the charge unexpectedly. It's also possible you checked the box by mistake. The box is right under the photo area on the listing form. The form will show you any fees before publishing, so it's important to review that area before going live - it's so easy to get into a repetitive mode and just click publish without looking at the fee amount.

Find the affected listing and uncheck the box, otherwise the Gallery Plus fee will be charged each time the listing renews @yesterdayoncemore.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Gallery View Fees

Thanks for taking the time, would it be too much to expect CS to understand how it works?  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply