cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOOGLE LISTING HAS WRONG EBAY LINK

My Ebay Store is listed as a Mylaysian store with country code "my" in the link. The problem is when clicked, all my listed items contain Mylaysian currency "RM". I am sure this is preventing customers from shopping on my site. I have called Ebay and Google to not evail. PLEASE HELP ME RESOLVE THIS.

This is the google listed link:  https://m.ebay.com.my/seller?sid=bloo3141&_trksid=p2349624.m3561.l49544

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@bloo3141 

Here is my guess. 

You ship to Malaysia, perhaps you have actually paid extra to list on foreign eBay sites. Because your items are available to that market, they will show to customers there. It shows in the currency of that country. If a Google search returned the ebay Canada version, it would show in Canadian dollars.

I looked at your listings from this thread and it is all USA based, USA dollar, nothing about Malaysia. 

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks dryophelia but  looking at the attached photos, a google search for bloo-3141 pulls up my Ebay with the country code "my" Mylaysia.  Photo 2 shows the search and the resulting RM currency on my listing. google1.jpggoogle2.jpg

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

When I visit that link, logged in on Ebay.com, I am told there are no items in your store which can be shipped to the US.

I am sure it is because I am not logged in on .my

Whatever the problem is, it is Google's and they probably do not think it is a problem just because the .my page is coming up sooner than the .com.

The solution which comes to mind is for you to pay for a Google Ad for your page on .com

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for response. The reason you get that "no items for sale' is because I removed International shipping from my Ebay. Soooooooo, neither Google nor Ebay has responded with any fix.  It will be ok. I still have people buying items. But, I am sure some are getting the Google response and going elsewhere.  

The Joys of Stuff

Pop

Message 5 of 5
latest reply