cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fulfillment API returning 30500 System Error

I know this is a developer issue, but figured it wouldn't hurt to post here as well.

When using the Fulfillment API, it is returning a 30500 "System Error" when trying to get existing orders. I first noticed the error around 7:30 PM EST.

Hope this gets resolved soon, I have orders to process!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Fulfillment API returning 30500 System Error

For those of you dealing with this ongoing issue, there is a related thread I have started on the developer forum here:

https://forums.developer.ebay.com/questions/27252/fulfillment-api-returning-30500-system-error-when....

Still not even an acknowledgment from eBay about the issue... Frustrating!
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

So frustrating a lot of tools that use that API have been having issues in the past 24 hours, eBay did not respond yet. hopefully they will today.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

eBay pretty much takes weekends off, so I wouldn't have expected any response even if headquarters was on fire.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

It looks like it is working again now for me, thankfully. My guess is that the 3rd party tools affected by this should be working again as well, now that they can properly sync orders up.

This has been eye-opening for me. I rely heavily on the API for processing orders, and need to come up with a better backup in case this happens again.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply