cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Shipping Automatically Being Changed to Calculated

Several of my items offer free shipping, yet when I look at the listings it says "calculate shipping." I've tried going in and editing each listing, but when I do, free shipping is already checked off. Please fix this as it's been going on throughout the holiday season, and is a turn-off to potential buyers and a possible reason why certain items with many watchers have not sold. I've already wayyy scaled-back my selling on here nowadays as it's become not worth it anymore; unfortunately after many years of enjoyable selling on the platform, too many annoying errors and new pushy features I'm not interested in. Hint: if when creating my listing I purposely check off "NO- I'M FIRM ON PRICE" that doesn't mean I want you to go in after I've listed it and turn on "Best Offer." Shouldn't have to explain that. Ridiculous. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Are you sure that buyers are seeing the calculated shipping view? Remember, the seller's view of a listing is different from the buyer's view in many ways.

Can you give us an example of a listing where this happened? All of your listings are showing free shipping in search results, and I looked at 3 of them and the listings themselves also showed free shipping.  

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The 10 items you had listed all showed as free shipping when I looked at them. Perhaps since you are viewing your listings you are seeing how the shipping you would be paying for is set up IE calculated verses flat rate and shipping table.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If you are using s mobile device to list certain features can get turned on by default. Then once turned on the prefill based off of the last listing you created can enable those options till they are turned off on a new listing even if you change devices like going from a mobile to web based.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply