cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix Your Top Rated Seller Notification System!

I received a notice today that I'm in a grace period for Top Rated Seller status for not meeting one or more metrics.  Yet when I go to my account, I meet EVERY SINGLE METRIC.  100% tracking, 100% on time shipping, sales volume and dollar amount many times the minimum required, defect rate below 0.5%, etc.

There is not a single metric that E-Bay shows me on my account for Top Rated Seller, that I am not exceeding.  Yet I get e-mails about how generous E-Bay is for giving me a grace period.  FIX YOUR SYSTEM E-BAY!  Zero reasons on my account to have received this.

mrfindit_0-1650972130710.png

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Seller levels are measured once each month on the 20th. The April 20th evaluation included sales from April 1, 2021 - March 31, 2022.

You may have achieved TRS metrics after March 31, but April transactions wouldn't be applied until the next evaluation on May 20th.

Go to your Dashboard and you'll see both "Current Seller Level" and "If we evaluated you today" - expand the section that says "Current Seller Level" @mrfindit and it will show you which metric fell short of meeting TRS by March 31st for the April 20th evaluation.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Wrong!  As I clearly stated, none of my metrics failed to meet the requirements for top rated seller.  Not for any period during the past 11 months.

April 2021 was the last time my account didn’t meet metrics, and that was just because I had just opened this account and hadn’t reached the 100 transaction requirement.

Again, EBay should never have sent this message to me.  Clearly their is something wrong with their AI or they are sending out these message erroneously or to the wrong recipients!

Fix your crap EBay!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

If there is an error then you would need to contact eBay's customer service to look at your account.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

well if your metrics were good ignore the message..

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi, did you get this resolved? I received the same emails. I have contacted them several times and was told it is an error with the carriers. If you go to your orders, you will notice that you can still track all of your orders. They are not marked as delivered in eBay's system. I was also told that there are many complaints about the same problem. Still not resolved and my seller status was still lowered.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply