cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Every time a do a listing, my pictures are not uploading to the gallery.

This has been going on all day, very frustrating. I can click on the listing and see the photos, but cannot see them in my Active ebay listings.  I keep listing and ending the same listings over and over again. I am using the same browser I always use (Firefox) and it is also happening when I use Chrome.  I contacted Auctiva and they gave me the link on ebay to fix the picture, but it still doesn't fix my problem.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Every time a do a listing, my pictures are not uploading to the gallery.

I have been having the same issue. What I am finding right now, is slowly the gallery pictures are appearing. For example, I listed 10 items yesterday afternoon and 8 gallery photos were missing. I orginally did what you did and ended them and relisted them to have the same results. I left them up.

Then that night I listed about 80 items and when I got up this moning about half of those had the gallery photos missing but the ones I listed in the afternoon had all the gallery photos showing. The ones I listed about 12 or 13 hours ago or slowly all appearing. Out of about 40 that were missing only 7 have not as of yet shown up. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply