cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email marketing not working

Anyone else having techmical issue with email marketing not sending emails?  

Message 1 of 84
latest reply
83 REPLIES 83

Re: Email marketing not working

BREAKING NEWS - - - 

I just got off the phone with customer dis-service and talked to a supervisor.  They know there is a big problem and they told me it Is scheduled to be fixed by June 16th!!!!!!!!!  The supervisor sent me an email about the problem and here it is.  I think this is Ebay's instructions to their dis-service reps.  Does anyone have the email address of the CEO of the Ebay?  

Caution

If you receive a report of this please encourage the member to not delete the "failed" email while we investigate this issue.

Problem Description

Several sellers have reported that their last several marketing emails managed in the "Stores email marketing" section of their store have "failed" to send. When viewing the detail of a failed marketing email the status will shows as "Failed (try again)".

Steps to Recreate

1) Login to account
2) Go to "Manage my store" (found on subscriptions page or sellers store page)
3) Go to "Stores email marketing"
4) Under sent emails find an email that has a "-" in the columns Opened, Date Sent, and Charge
5) Selecting the Action menu to view the details for the email, find Status "Failed (try again)"

Workaround

Members can attempt to send the marketing email again.

Bug Ticket Details

P2

Expectation: Expected time to fix this issue is 20 days from this article being published.

Published date: 2016 April 26

Approximate fix date: 2016 June 16

Bug Ticket Number: BUGTK37786225

Add Your Report to the Ticket

Please read the following before adding to the ticket:

If you receive a report of this please encourage the member to not delete the "failed" email while we investigate this issue.

Click here to report a member complaint for this exact issue.

Disclaimer: "PLEASE NOTE: This form emails eBay's internal ticketing system to report a member who was affected by this issue. Please fill in the member's User ID, the item number reported (if applicable), and any additional details you have."

Thank you for you business,

eBay Customer Service

[THREAD ID: 1-Y5ZV43X]

eBay Document ID: 34765941007

Message 76 of 84
latest reply

Wow - an email just went through - at lease I got my copy!  The featured pictures were real grainy but it did go through.  I'll know if a short time if my customers got them by checking the views on the auctions.  I'll keep you posted.  I wonder if my long conversation with a customer service rep this morning helped.

Message 77 of 84
latest reply

Unforuantely,  this was listed on the ebay chat today with Grif: 

• The eBay Stores Email Newsletters Not Sending.  A small number of sellers are still experiencing issues with the Stores Newsletters not sending (new and old campaigns showing as "pending.") The ticket was re-opened. The team is working on a fix for those sellers.

I am sure this is dissappointing to those still experiencing a problem.    I would recommend you sign up for your own newsletter with your email so when it does go out it will arrive to you as well.  Some of asked -  yes, when I received my own newsletter it was graining.  The pictures where not a good quality.

I am also experincing problems with my listings.  I have listed items hours ago that are still no where to be found in my store.  

The glitches are frustrating and so frequent lately. 

Message 78 of 84
latest reply

I haven't been able to access ebay for weeks.

Message 79 of 84
latest reply

This is old thread but the issue is staring again,

I did not use a little while so I don't know when it started again.

However, I sent news letter to our subscriber using e-mail marketing but it was not sent. While I set to be sent myself, it was not sent.

Also, there was the same issue as before.  the item images (the 1st colum) were very small (This issue should be fixed long time ago when I claimed but started again and again).

Message 80 of 84
latest reply

I sent a newsletter yesterday and noticed it wa opened by none.   Last weeks email newsletter is shown as opened by 1.   So, yes, I would sau once gain there is an issue.   Anyone else? 

Message 81 of 84
latest reply

Yes I have been having an issue with them not being sent out even though they say they are sent since Sept 9th, 2017 it is now Nov 4th.

Message 82 of 84
latest reply

same problem here... 

and I can't send another until 7 days...

very frustrating

EC

Message 83 of 84
latest reply

Im having the same issue..

Message 84 of 84
latest reply