cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing not functioning correctly

Another beautiful day using ebays platform. I just spent over an hour and a half listing only 4 items. Not only did my description keep disappearing but I had ebay check boxes in my description charging me extra for things  I never checked. For example, bold lettering & large photos boxes where checked off when I never did. After uploading the listing , I went back and checked the description and it was not like I wrote it.  We use templates for my items and the description changes back to the template basic description instead of saving what I originally wrote for that specific item.  Meaning, my descriptions for each item isn't saving the information and I have to correct it multiple times after the item has already been listed.  Can we have ebay back like it use to be prior to ebay bowing down to all the Chinese sellers ?   Within the last week I had pictures disappear , over charged on my monthly subscription , could not ship my customers items ( had to manually put tracking and pay at the post office which I didn't save money due to not being able to use the ebay shipping ), and now I can't keep my descriptions in my adds.  Just another great day using ebay and yes, I will continue to uploaded technical issues on this form just to recognize how much I have to deal with due to ebays platform not functioning correctly as it should be.   No , it's not an issue on my end but ebays.  Numerous customers are having the same issues as us , just check the ebay threads on here or facebook. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Editing not functioning correctly

I am having technical issues today setting up a mark down sale. So, I asked Ebay to call back....when they call me....I am instructed to push #1....does not do anything and they hang up eventually. I have done this twice...both times same thing. Technical issues becoming worse, no sales for the last week....
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@brestradingpost 

when they call me....I am instructed to push #1....does not do anything and they hang up eventually.

I have run into voice mail systems that couldn't detect the tones from my phone; I think in my case it had to do with the duration of the tones themselves -- apparently not long enough to register correctly. Some phones may have a setting to adjust the duration of the DTMF tones; if possible, select 'long'.

No idea about editing or listing issues, though. Sorry.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I tried later that day...and it worked.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply