cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay find contact information REMOVED (FURIOUS USER)

Title says it all, i dont know why they decided to remove the button but keep the articles, i suspect its a glitch, i want it back asap!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Ebay find contact information REMOVED (FURIOUS USER)

I am also angry about this too, i believe your on about advanced - find contact informaton button being removed

by the looks of it, ebay will be shutting down due to unpopularity soon, they have removed all the good features and left us with the worst so if i were you i would switch to a new site which is more flexible, ebay is totally a poor website and im talking about now it deffinetly is... they have made communication almost impossible from banning giving out numbers on listings and messages and now this.. i can clearly see that at least 25% of ebay is affected by this button and those 25 will leave ebay very soon by the looks of it, according to them its to protect privacy but other sites have given out mobile numbers so i dont exactly know whats wrong with the ebay staff and the developers who thought it was a good idea to remove the button, must be old age to be honest, ebay was a good website to go on but now its time to move on, also their online chat rarely appears or works there are so many bugs and glitches appearing.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply