cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay changing sale dates on payment or sending combined invoice

Is this happening to anybody else. Ebay is changing the sale date from the actual sale date, to the date it was paid for a combined purchase (if not previously combined) or to the date I send a combined invoice.  This has been going on for quite a while for the sales that I would send a combined invoice. Now it is happening when the buyer pays for a multiple purchase that automatically combines.

A buyer paid this morning for 3 auctions he won last night 9/8 at about 10:30 PM EST, he paid at 9:00 AM EST this morning 9/9. Ebay has the sale in Sellers Hub at 6:01 AM PDT 9/9/19. Not only that the daily sales also change and even those don't add up correctly, no matter how I try it.

Is it just my account or is this happening to others also.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You can try calling eBay and let them know that you don’t want them to send combined invoices, that you would take care of it yourself.  I had to ask them not to send combined invoices because they were making mistakes.  I said that I would take care of it myself.  

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks @mcsusanquilts, but It is not the combined invoices that are wrong, whether I send it or the buyer just pays for the multiple purchase. It changes the actual dates of the sale/s (even if the sales where days ago) to the date of the payment or the date I decide to send a combined invoice.
I usually do not send invoices, I have no problem giving the buyer time to pay and hopefully check out my store to buy more.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply