cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay broken again-Pictures wont load and list button wont work-Hire new programmers

Been selling on ebay for over twenty years so I know what I am doing. Start a listing. Click on "Import from mobile" at pictures. Go to pohone where a link pops up. Click on link and pick pictures. Click done. Go back to computer and click on "Got it". At this point usually the pictures pop up. But now for a week I just get the spinning circle. Have to close page. reopen, go to ebay and open the draft of the listing and the pictures are there. Then go thru listing adding specs and description. At the bottom go to click on "List It". Button wont click. Another dead end. Have to close page. Reopen page and go to ebay. Click on draft. All info gone except pictures. Have to reinput everything again. Click on "List it button" This is alot to go thru to list one item. Yes I cleared cache and history etc. Called ebay several times in the past week. They just forward to technical and say it an ongoing issue. I reply. Well fix it. Because this is such a problem I have been going an spending my time on Amazon where their site works. I assume ebay has many programmers that maybe went to school. You would think they could fix this or its another case where ebay messes with things that are not broke and break it. This is my full time business and ebay is screwing it up. I have a love hate relationship with ebay. Love Ebay but hate Ebay the company.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0