cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay account - Serious technical issues

I am having BIG problems with my ebay account - For the past few months. This has not happened in the past.

Unable to log into my account. The actual log in process will not approve me (the password is CORRECT) 

Opening a new window and clicking on ebay, i can easily enter my ebay account. No problems, but when i click on "my ebay" i always get directed to the log in window which i am UNABLE to log in to..... 😞 

Searching for items on ebay, it takes forever  for the page to load the hits. Maybe 1-2 minutes.

Sometimes the page becomes unresponsive due to failure to load the results. 

As you can see, the system does recognize me Or i would not have been able to send this message/request...but again... i am unable to log in to my account. Logging in to other ebay sites like UK, DE, etc is not possible.

Help?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ebay account - Serious technical issues

Searching for items on ebay, it takes forever for the page to load the hits. Maybe 1-2 minutes.

Try disabling your ad blocker and see if that speeds things up for you.

If that helps, re-enable your ad blocker but disable just the "Anti-Circumvention filters" (Ad Block) or ABP Filters (Ad Block Plus).

Not sure if that has anything to do with your sign-in issues, though. It might be worth trying another browser to see if that makes any difference.

Which page are you using as your My eBay landing page? It might also be worth trying to select another page to see if that changes anything. Generally if the page you have selected is no longer a working page you should be directed to another page such as your Summary page, but perhaps the redirection is not working properly.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply