cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing Drafts? Anyone else?

So I know I exactly how many new drafts I created yesterday because I just put in the titles, some of the item specifics, photos, prices and shipping info and the items are in sets of 10 in bags seated beside me. 

However, when I went in to begin typing up the descriptions today I find that at least ten of them have simply disappeared. 

It's been a while since I've loaded this many partials up in one day (50) but I don't recall having ever had this happen before. 

Anyone else having this problem today?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Disappearing Drafts? Anyone else?

yes. at least one or two each day. I create the drafts on my laptop (MAC) then switch to the mobile app to take pictures. Usually this works. But for weeks now at least one or two per session will either dissappear, or delete all the text. Its maddening. I'm going to try to delete and reinstall the app. But yeesh.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I noticed this problem the other day and it still is happening. Also having problems with using Google Chrome. You should be able to find the drafts if you switch back to the original MySelling page...the page before the Seller Hub appeared and started ruining our lives. I can only switch back to it if I use my bookmark. Otherwise they have made it nearly impossible find it. You may also try using a different device...like an iPad or something similar. Good luck!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Yes i have had that happen as well.

I had set up a bunch of drafts for new products that we were going to get in.  Once all of the new stock arrived i went in to update the listings with pictures and shipping information.... and all but 3 of them were missing.....

Hopefully they fix this soon.  This is costing people alot of time, and as they say, time is money.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Began experiencing this problem today. I normally create drafts on my phone and finish on my laptop. When I tried to finish uploading the photos, they will not save. Also, I cannot access all of the data fields.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Same problem here. Android app. Drafts vanish from app but are present on the PC.

I primarily use my tablet to list, so this is a problem.

The eBay Valet ad is where they should be. It would also be nice to make the Valet ad disappear, I'm not at all interested.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I'm relisting unsold items, with edits, and I am saving them a few at a time as drafts to list on a day to day basis, rather than list immediately. Imagine my dismay when these drafts do not save to the all selling page (my saved drafts show up as 0) and the fields are not populated with the work I just did. AGGGHHH!

I was able to access those drafts by clicking on sell an item, and the page that pops up to create your listing thankfully has my saved drafts at the lower portion of the page.  

Hope this helps y'all while yet another glitch hopefully gets sorted out.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply