cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DESCRIPTION NOT SHOWING ON AUCTION ITEMS

I listed a couple of items scheduled to come on tonight.  They came on as scheduled but No Description is there.  When I click on sell similar item, my description is there but not on my current listing.  Is there a problem?  Thank you.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

There were definitely site problems yesterday. Bad enough that I moved on to other chores.

Spent about 4 hours on eBay today with no issues.

Were you working on those listings yesterday?

Posting ID
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

No,  I scheduled the listings this morning........seems to be just affecting these two listings as far as me being able to see my description.  I did receive a bid on one of these items already, so I am assuming the description was viewable to the bidder, not sure?  Hmmmm

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Post the item number or link to the Listings and we can take a look.

Posting ID
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

326000646374 is one of them.............Thank You.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@cranberrycos wrote:

326000646374 is one of them.............Thank You.

@cranberrycos 

It's there; something wrong with your computer, your browser etc.

Vintage SANTO DOMINGO PUEBLO THUNDERBIRD TAB NECKLACE DEPRESSION ERA

Measures 17" Long including Clasp - Laid Flat.

Thunderbird Measures 2-1/8" Tall by 1-7/8" Wide.

Estate Sale Find.

Has *8* Tabs. Only *6* have the Inlay.

Believe the Beads are Bone. (have natural characteristics, like small loss, to several of them).

The Clasp is Marked: Germany.

I believe this necklace is strung with Horsehair? but not sure, have included macro shots for you to see.

***This necklace has some oddity in the way it was made. As you can see in the photos the *3* tabs at the bottom are black - *2* are black on both sides and *1* has the inlay although it faces in the opposite direction to the other inlay ones. There is no evidence of the two black tabs on both sides ever having inlay. There is no cut out for it, nor any glue residue***.

With that said, I suppose one could re-string it, replacing the inlay one with the one black one and face it in the right direction, so just the bottom two, one on each side of the thunderbird, would be the solid black ones.

Or one could just love it and treasure it for the charm it still has. Or perhaps part it out.

Thank you for viewing.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for checking, glad it is there.  Don't think so, as my older listed items have no issue.  Also when I click on my item and click either revise or sell similar, the description is there, just not initially when I pull up the item.  I am on the phone with customer service now.  Let's see if they can figure it out.  Thanks for your response.  

Message 7 of 7
latest reply