cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create listing tab not working.

Anyone else having this issue?  I am trying to create listings by clicking the "create listing" tab and clicking "single listing" on the drop down.  It should pull up a listing page then to click on and it just does nothing.  

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Create listing tab not working.

mine won't work either

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I never use the Create Listing option.

Instead, I find an active listing that is similar to an item I want to list and I use SELL SIMILAR.  Then I change the title/item specifics/description as needed.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I've been having this issue for about 3-4 days now.  Very frustrating!  One work around I'm using (which is only good when you're listing a bunch of similar items, which as an antique dealer isn't always the case) is to use the "Sell Similar" option.  Of course you have to go back into active listings to find something similar or change each little detail.. but it seems to let me create listings anyway. Not a good weekend for this seller : ( 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

This works for me --- Chrome user - Open an Incognito window - go to 3 dot on upper right click on new incognito window type eBay in the search when it comes up (you may have to log in again) then selling and everything should work. If you close the window you have to open it again every time!    

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi everyone - there is currently an issue impacting some members' ability to list items. You can read more about this here

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Unfortunately this hasn't worked for me; this issue very frustrating and wastes a great deal of time.

It's O.K going from a similar listing but no help if there is no similar listening.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply