cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checkout

I don't see the options for payment in checkout.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Checkout

@glcnstuff 

Which browser are you using? Might be worth trying another.

Also might be worth signing in to Paypal in another tab and making sure everything is up to date there, particularly if you have not done that in a while. That is assuming the seller accepts paypal payments.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Checkout

Paypal did change their layout a little some months back...

In checkout, on your paypal screen, there should be:

Pay Paypal a payment method

***youremail address***
bank of ***** x-****
If this doesn't work, PayPal will use Visa x-****

And right under this there should be a:

Show payment options

Click onto the show payment options and that should be a drop down menu that shows all of your paypal credit cards and bank accounts that are associated with your paypal account.  If this is not there, you might want to clear your cookies and try again.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Checkout

I cant either im on the app and tried three other browsers.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Checkout

It’s a bug. I called eBay and they have an “unknown bug” with their checkout system that doesn’t allow you to pay for all of your items in your cart at once. Which doesn’t work for those of us (me) that are trying to pay for over $99 worth at one time to get 6 months no interest with PayPal... this has been happening for me (app and PC) since Saturday 8/10. I find it interesting that they haven’t figured it out by now. I haven’t tried paying for items one by one but that could be a way around this bug.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Checkout

mouse_three_button it could be I agree with you at this time.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Checkout

@terracottacat wrote:

It’s a bug. I called eBay and they have an “unknown bug” with their checkout system that doesn’t allow you to pay for all of your items in your cart at once. Which doesn’t work for those of us (me) that are trying to pay for over $99 worth at one time to get 6 months no interest with PayPal... this has been happening for me (app and PC) since Saturday 8/10. I find it interesting that they haven’t figured it out by now. I haven’t tried paying for items one by one but that could be a way around this bug.

There have recently been many members reporting different problems with trying to make payments.

I was a very frequent buyer here for 9 years, but the very frequent Technical Issues, for some of the most basic things (i.e. like trying to pay), is one of the reasons I stopped buying here.

I'm hoping things will change in the future, so customers that are leaving want to come back.

I hope you're able to get your issue resolved and pay for your items.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Checkout

@terracottacat wrote:

Oh!  I thought the OP was saying that he could not find the options for payment in checkout - as in paying another way other than his preferred account.  In paypal, you have a primary account listed as the preferred way to pay, then, any other cards associated are secondary.  That he could not find the way to switch from his preferred to another card.

Regarding paying everything in my cart all at once - I haven't been able to do that for a very long time.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply