cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Print Shipping Labels!!!

HELP Ebay this is not a good time for technical issues! I get a error message from my laptop and Iphone trying to get to the print label page.  I've rebooted both and still no label!  Based upon messages I'm not alone, Please advise, I have 1 day shipping so these must ship today.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Cant Print Shipping Labels!!!

eBay shipping labels are currently down. eBay reps were tagged on this discussion for updates:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/Can-not-print-labels-quot-Something-went-wrong-quot/m-p/34141...

If anybody needs labels urgently, you can purchase anything but eBay Standard Envelope elsewhere. pirateship.com is a good option for USPS and UPS services.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I'm having trouble with this myself. Has Ebay mentioned when this issue will be fixed?  

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@kgarlin wrote:

HELP Ebay this is not a good time for technical issues! I get a error message from my laptop and Iphone trying to get to the print label page.  I've rebooted both and still no label!  Based upon messages I'm not alone, Please advise, I have 1 day shipping so these must ship today.

Hey @kgarlin! We appreciate you reaching out about this technical error and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Our IT Team is currently working to repair the root cause of this issue. We appreciate your patience as we work diligently to restore label printing functionality. 

Devon,
eBay
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Mine won't work either, I need to ship items I sole over the weekend. Any idea when it will be fixed?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I cant either????  Need to ship out 8 items

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Just spoke with a manager, no time line. 4th quarter 3 weeks til XMAS is the worst time this could happen. I asked if my items that say ship within 24 hours would be marked late and she said she didnt know! I requested my monthly store fees be refunded.  Thanks eBay!!

]

Message 7 of 7
latest reply