cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access any item in my store

Hi,

I can't access any items in my store if I click on an item.  States "There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time".  If I can't access anything, that means potential buyers can't!!

Thanks for any assistance in this matter!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have no problem getting a listing in your store to open.......It does open to the popup......if it's still happening......are you using any kind of blocker in your browser?

@cathys_find 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Clicked on several items of your over 2K listings and could see them just fine.

Have no idea why you can't also.  

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@cathys_find 

As others here have stated, I too am able to click on items in your store and they open fine.  

This issue appears to be sporadic and I have seen it only reported a few times recently on the Community boards.  The issue affected my my store listings for about 10 days earlier this month, however, the issue has been resolved at this point..

You can check out the thread  regarding the issue here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Share-eBay-Technical-Issues/when-I-go-into-my-eBay-store-I-cannot-open... 

I recommend contacting customer service to report the issue.  Before contacting customer service grab a few screenshots of the issue.  If the customer service agent is not able to see the issue while viewing your listings, ask them to email you a link to upload your screenshots.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply