cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access Windows 10 Pictures Library when creating new listing

I finally just upgraded to Windows 10 and am having difficulty managing my thousands of photos in the new OS.

By default, Windows 7 would allow you to easily arrange photos in your Pictures Library by month.  They would also be sorted by month in the browser when I would go to upload photos to eBay.  This was easy.

Now, Windows 10 just dumps my entire collection of photos was just dumped into one single gigantic folder.  I finally figured out how to access the Arrange By Month feature within Windows Explorer, so at least I can manage photos on my hard drive.

However, when I go to upload photos to eBay from my browser, the directory window that pops up does not allow me to access photos via the Library with that Arrange By Month feature.  "Librarie" are just absent from that window and I can't find them to save my life.   I'm back to having to to scroll through thousands and thousands of pictures in a single gigantic folder.

This is precisely why I stuck it out with Windows 7 for so long.  I positively HATE how much time and productivity I lose every time some developer decides it's time for me to "upgrade" whether I like it not, but Microsoft just abandoned support for Windows 7 so it was necessary for security purposes.

I've Googled the heck out of this problem but can't seem to find any solution.  I'm assuming the user community must have figured it out and would greatly appreciate any guidance.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0