cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Leave Feedback

I left positive feedback for an item that just arrived today.  But the seller has not received it. I double-checked, and refreshed the page several times, but the feedback left icon is still gray.  So I tried leaving feedback again, but received the message from Ebay saying that  I already had left feedback.  I have tried signing out and in again,  using a different browser, and clearing my cache, but to no avail.

Message 1 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Can't Leave Feedback

I have been having this same issue - still not rectified.

Message 16 of 30
latest reply

Can't Leave Feedback

Having same issues, just another technical glitch from eBay, in addition to this the new button to skip going back to your orders but go to next shipping label doesn't work anymore for me, the answering questions of customers message doesn't clear the reminder, and I am now having a respond to offer stay open even after I have responded.  Would be nice if eBay fixed all the glitches before rolling out new stuff.  I think eBay needs to clear their caches

Message 17 of 30
latest reply

Can't Leave Feedback

I am having the same issue.

I have left feedback for 2 different sellers. The feedback shows up on both sellers feedback page and it shows as "feedback left for others" on my feedback profile. BUT the "pencil" icon in my Purchase History is gray (not bolded) as if I have not left feedback and the "Leave feedback" still appears.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 18 of 30
latest reply

Can't Leave Feedback

Same here!!!! I'm sure it will be fixed....  I just sent a note to my sellers to let them know also !!!!

Cheers 

Message 19 of 30
latest reply

Can't Leave Feedback

Thank you for letting me know that I'm not the only one with this problem. You would think the tech people at Ebay could get this problem solved. It doesn't happen to all of my feedbacks, but I now have 2 so far that shows LEAVE FEEDBACK.  Kind of hard to leave feedback when you already did leave feedback for the seller or buyer.

Message 20 of 30
latest reply

Can't Leave Feedback

I am also having this issue.  EBAY says the feedback is physically there but the pencil icon remains grey.  When I try to leave feedback it says I have already done so or waited too long.  Not the latter as these are current.  EBay replied to my message and said they are aware of a glitch in the system and are working on it.  Hopefully they will get this fixed soon.

Message 21 of 30
latest reply

Can't Leave Feedback

I am having the very same problem!!!! 

Message 22 of 30
latest reply

Can't Leave Feedback

Same situation here. Bad that it coincides with a buying spree--very difficult to keep track of what I've done and not done. I'm seeing the problem on computers with several different browsers, and also on my iPhone app. It's clearly a problem on Ebay's end.

Message 23 of 30
latest reply

Can't Leave Feedback

HI @august6brooch and everyone in here, this is a known issue and it's something we're working on resolving ASAP, thanks so much for working with us! 

Jasmen,
Community Team

Message 24 of 30
latest reply

Can't Leave Feedback

Same here also.   I tried signing-out, cleared my cache, and also used another browser.  Nothing worked!  This must be an eBay problem!

Message 25 of 30
latest reply

Can't Leave Feedback

Well im having same problem and would appreciate it getting sorted real soon , as i say it is 2022 ! ! Technology  ! !

Message 26 of 30
latest reply

Can't Leave Feedback

I definately felt I was being beat over the head with this. The message keeps telling me to leave feedback for ALL my listing. I always leave feedback! So the customer is getting the feedback it's just a glitch? with the ??Button. Just keep leaving feedback??

Message 27 of 30
latest reply

Can't Leave Feedback

(1) The original post in this thread is from mid-April.

(2) When I look at your FB profile, I see several feedbacks that you've left in the past month.

(3) If this is still a problem now, you probably ought to begin a new thread of your own.  

Message 28 of 30
latest reply

Can't Leave Feedback

@soh.maryl wrote:

(1) The original post in this thread is from mid-April.

(2) When I look at your FB profile, I see several feedbacks that you've left in the past month.

(3) If this is still a problem now, you probably ought to begin a new thread of your own.  

Agreed. And threads like this should be locked.

he/him/guy/dude...you get the picture
Message 29 of 30
latest reply

Can't Leave Feedback

Unable to see feedback for Sellers, my own feedback is also not showing..is eBay having feedback issues?

Message 30 of 30
latest reply