cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not post listings in Woman's Shorts category, 2 days now.

For 2 days I have been unable to list in the women's shorts category. The listing page hangs up as soon as I try uploading photos. I tried starting a listing in a completely different category, uploaded pictures , as soon as I change the category to women's shorts the page locks up, becomes unresponsive. Can tech support please look at this??

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Can not post listings in Woman's Shorts category, 2 days now.

Now it's even worse. I can't "sell similar" on some auctions I had ended a few days ago. And I can't edit existing live listings. Come on eBay, what is going on???

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Is there any difference if you try using a different browser, a private or incognito browser window, or if you temporarily disable add-ons?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Well, the problem is so...weird and only affecting certain categories, trying to "sell similar", or also, if during listing I realize I forgot a picture or 2, I can't upload the added pictures via mobile, I have to transfer the pics to my PC, then upload from there. But, even that does not work when trying to list in certain categories, or do a "sell similar".  And this is odd: no matter what category I try, if I try uploading pictures of a pair of women's Kuhl cargo shorts, it freezes up 100% of the time! Yep, new listing, "resume draft", whatever. I'm just sitting on the dozen or so items/relistings and chugging ahead with other listings. Yep, I can list ANYTHING else, just no pink Kuhl cargo shorts, and no "sell similar" in ANY category! 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

if I try uploading pictures of a pair of women's Kuhl cargo shorts, it freezes up 100% of the time!

You may have a corrupt image file. I would consider deleting that image file and using a new picture. And then try listing using a different browser.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@eburtonlab wrote:

i

You may have a corrupt image file. I would consider deleting that image file and using a new picture. And then try listing using a different browser.

I thought the same thing! So, I had already tried taking all new pictures, but to no avail! I appreciate the advice, but as I mentioned (maybe not clearly, my bad), I have also been trying to "sell similar" with totally different listings and photos and also can't upload pictures. The only thing I can do is list NEW listings that are not women's shorts! Strangest darn thing!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply