cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not create new listings, started with getting stuck at the picture upload, now can't create new

Started yesterday, went to add photos to an existing listing. The page stops responding, can't add the pictures. Still can't add pictures to existing listings. Now today, after creating 6 new listings, number 7 hung on uploading pictures. Now, I can't create any new listings.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Can not create new listings, started with getting stuck at the picture upload, now can't create new

T add, I just tried again to create a new listing. Can't upload from desktop or via mobile. Just hangs the page. I'm dead in the water here.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Same Here , I Cant find a solution

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

OK, after more messing around, in my situation, it will not allow me to list in women's shorts category! It just hangs up the listing page, stops responding. I can list in other categories. I tried doing a "sell similar" , no good. Even tried "sell similar" in a completely different category, then I could upload pictures. As soon as I changed the category to women's shorts, the page stopped responding, dead in the water! The listing from last night that I tried to add pics to is in the men's suit category....Bottom line, it looks like it is a problem with certain categories. Are you listening, eBay tech people??

Message 4 of 4
latest reply