cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can no longer leave feedback on the *app*

Ok, since the *app* update, there is no option to leave feedback, either from the order page or the item page. In fact, there is no way to get to the item page from the order page, either--to be clear, this is on the *app.* This is in addition to the detailed feedbacks going missing ... on the *app.* I think this must be a technical issue. It says to report technical issues here so I am reporting a technical issue here.

I am not asking for workarounds. 

Sorry to sound rude to anyone who is trying to be helpful. I know you are being helpful. You are awesome. But ... Please don't explain to me that I can do this by using the browser on my laptop or  that mobile device browsers also exist. I understand that.

I've seen this question in a few other threads that give that solution--just look in a browser!  This board is for reporting technical issues and that's what I'm doing. Reporting a technical issue with the *app.*

Maybe I *am* losing my mind. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Delete the app and then upload the app again.  Sometimes I need to do this on my ipad after an update.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Although the latest version of the app seems to have some other issues (displaying feedback comments, getting to original listings through Purchases), leaving feedback is something that seems to be working for me. I see a "Leave Feedback" link under the item image in Purchases, for those transactions eligible for feedback, and I just used that to leave feedback successfully.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@ms.rodriguez* wrote:

Delete the app and then upload the app again.  Sometimes I need to do this on my ipad after an update.

You know, that is one thing I did not do, thank you! But I did try it and no change to any of those issues. It really seems like it affects a whole section of the app--all the feedback stuff. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@eburtonlab wrote:

Although the latest version of the app seems to have some other issues (displaying feedback comments, getting to original listings through Purchases), leaving feedback is something that seems to be working for me. I see a "Leave Feedback" link under the item image in Purchases, for those transactions eligible for feedback, and I just used that to leave feedback successfully.

OK, I see that, now, too. The item I bought had just come in the mail today, so I guess it hadn't yet changed over from order details/tracking to leave feedback. I thought you used to be able to leave feedback from the order page or the item detail page, but then again I warned you I might be losing my mind. 😉

I still hope they restore the detailed feedback on the app. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I have the exact same issue and have sent it in email to eBay unfortunately I am unable to leave feedback at all in the app not even in the purchases screen so hope this gets fixed soon glad I'm not the only one experiencing this problem 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Me too...they need to fix ASAP!!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply