cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Shipping Error

Today I purchased my labels using the bulk shipping tool. Then instead of being able to print off those labels, I got a typical error where the purchase is made but I can not print them in bulk after this error occurs. This is probably about the 10th time this has happened to me, typically on a Monday when I have to print about 100 labels to print. So I knew what to do, which is go in and reprint each one individually. I have almost not made it to the post office in time a handful of times due to this error, which potentially means a huge hit to my stores metrics. Can we please create an option to reprint these labels in bulk? As I will probably see this error again, and I am sure I am not the only seller who has encountered this more than once. If anyone knows a rep they can tag to get this to the correct person that would be great. Thank you. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Bulk Shipping Error

Hey @casualdrip . That's gotta be frustrating. I'm going through settings right now and not seeing an option to reprint in bulk. If I have time later I'll look again and let you know if I find a way.

I think eBay changed it because a few years ago when you'd reprint a label from a bulk order, it would pull up every label from that bulk purchase. It was causing problems and there were a lot of seller complaints. At some point eBay changed it so now reprinting pulls only that single label.

Your situation is a good example of why eBay should offer sellers the single label reprint default, but the choice to do a bulk reprint if needed.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Bulk Shipping Error

I'm small and don't have close to the volume. But, I've never had any problems just printing 6 or 8 labels at a time. Just thinking maybe until you get it figured out, try printing in batches of 5. I know it will still take more time, but not as much. Just a thought.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply