cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank update problems

After getting a store subscription eBay sent an email to update my banking information. I've been using the same account for years. I verified it through the email they sent and immediately had problems. Somehow they started sending my payouts and debits to a special savings account that I closed in 2010. I went back and forth with eBay customer service and the bank, each blaming each other. Finally a rep at my bank found the money in that old account My credit union charged me $250 for activating that account and several nsf fees due to eBay suddenly taking my debit fees out. When I called customer service they were awful. I was told that they would cancel the subscription. They didn't. And I haven't had any sales since then. Is sending a letter the only way to get help from management? My business is basically destroyed because of eBay. 

This all happened after I got the store subscription and updating my bank information. They basically stole my money and it's been over a month since  it happened. I don't know what to do.

I saw a bunch of negative experiences online with no resolution, if anyone can help, let me know.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0