cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All my listings Templates have moved left, the rest is centered, will not revise

In all my descriptions part is by template and part is typed, I center everything. All of a sudden I see my listing descriptions have changed as the template part is now to the left, when I try to revise it still will not center. It's the same on my PC and my laptop. Any ideas? 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: All my listings Templates have moved left, the rest is centered, will not revise

Still no progress, I tried clearing cache and evrything, seems like listings I make up under Chrome templates will not center, the ones I made up under IE will center, I don't know what setting in Chrome would effect this.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: All my listings Templates have moved left, the rest is centered, will not revise

Well the only solution I have found that works is: Highlight everything in my description, move everything left then center then right then center and hit revise, thats seems to get evreything back in line. I cannot do this in bulk, one by one for every listing.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply