cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All but one feedback is missing on Seller Feedback

Hello , 

When I click on my ratings it takes me to my feedback pages, one tab for SELLER, one tab for BUYER. My buyer feedback does not appear to be affected. However the SELLER feedback is missing ALL but one feedback rating, which was the last feedback left.  

Is this a known issue??

Is this an issue with a Khorros server being down? 

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: All but one feedback is missing on Seller Feedback

Khorros does the community boards.

I see 143  feedback as a seller for you

I see 51 feedback as a buyer for you

feedback left for others I see 317

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

@buyselljack2016 , thank you for that perspective.  When I view on my mobile, all feedback shows as missing (except the one).  Could be a device issue (maybe?  Just speculating).  Thanks again, D.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

that could be. Lots of issues on mobile.

I am on a PC

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

E28964D8-162C-4D06-9995-825B93AD041D.png

@buyselljack2016 wrote:

that could be. Lots of issues on mobile.

I am on a PC

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

@buyselljack2016 , Think you are right .  Mobile  device platform stability is a hit & miss (I get it, but hoping eBay posts if it’s a known bug). 
tks again 🙂

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

When I view your feedback using the eBay app, the latest seller feedback comment appears to have a large amount of white space in it, but other feedback comments appear below.

eburtonlab_0-1643342786074.png

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

@eburtonlab - thank you!  

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

You are very welcome.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Yeah, that's really weird but I'm seeing the same thing on the app. There is a ton of blank space on that first FB comment. I'm not seeing it on other FB profiles I checked.

The only thing that I can think is the buyer entered a lot of line breaks after the comment and due to the insanely long character limit it went through. The app is showing the line breaks but the website is cutting them out.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

This might be related to the topic or it might not but over the last days I find that ebay is having issues with feedback. It's automated in our store, when you pay for your items feedback is autmatically left. We have many buyers with multiple items ranging from 2 to 200 and everything in between and normally the automated feedback will leave a rating for each and every item. At the moment I am glad if ebay leaves even one feedback at all as that is about the most it can do it seems. Trying to leave manual feedback gives error messages so I think there is something larger going on that affects more aspects of the ebay system. 

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

@antverpiastamps , So I contacted EBay and reported my issue.
I referred them back to this EBay community post so that they could see the screenshots. .

They are reporting this is a bug and they gave me an incident number.

You may want to reach out to EBay and report your item as well, it looks like having the screenshots on this community post helped to relay the issue to the EBay support team member.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply