cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Again experiencing a technical issue about not receiving notice of sold items

This happened last year, then seemed to be cleared up.  Now it’s happening again.  I’m not receiving emails that items have sold, and they don’t appear in my sold listings list, either . . . Until they’re one day past my last shipping date.  THEN they appear in my orders, with a note that shipping is overdue.  Impossible to ship on time if I can’t see that it sold!

very frustrating!

GloryBells  • 
eBay Mentor Since 2008

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Again experiencing a technical issue about not receiving notice of sold items

@glorybells 

Actually we don't receiving emails for sold items for while because there are no sales at all.

("Winter Is Coming")
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Again experiencing a technical issue about not receiving notice of sold items

This is an old problem that just randomly comes and goes for various sellers.  Over the years I have seen it happen to sellers like me for weeks to months then just go away only to happen again months or years later.

This has been noted as an ebay technical problem with the most recent ALERT 13603 number assigned to it, but I have not seen any resolution for it or reason it happens.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply