cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Broken

Hello. We are a Thrift Shop and have been selling some inventory on eBay since 2018. We were registered as a charity under PayPal because we are non-profit. When we joined the new payment management system, our payouts stopped working and customer service couldn’t figure out why. After a couple of calls our account got restricted so we couldn’t post listings. They asked for some documents to be uploaded and we did upload them. After the upload, they said we had failed to update the account and should follow the instructions in a red banner on the seller page, but there was no red banner. Customer service said they would put in a tech support ticket about the red banner. Two days later our account was permanently suspended, and customer service said it’s because we are a risk to the community. What is going on? Can anyone help? We are a charity seller with 522 positive feedback and several thousand successfully shipped items. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Account Broken

Hi,

do you use AD block extension?

If yes - try to switch off and reboot browser.

Also try to clear cache.

Ixus Trade - Just supply IT! We sell & buy IT equipments.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Account Broken

Thanks for the reply. I tried that but I still don’t see a red banner. I was using Chrome on a Mac. I tried using a PC with Chrome and IE. Neither worked. The advertisements are loading. Great idea, though. I thought that might work. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply