cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our sales decrease over -75% after this PL roll out. Why? All listing in regular PL already.

Our sales decreased over -75% after this PL roll out. Why? All listing in regular PL already. TRS 16 years selling full time on EBAY. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Our sales decrease over -75% after this PL roll out. Why? All listing in regular PL already.

In another thread, you indicate that sales are down 75% for the entirety of 2021. In that same post, you indicate that this quarters sales are only down by 30%. Simple math and logic tells me that your sales have improved after this roll out.  You can thank ebay later.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

My sales decreased as well from 10 to 15 sales a month to 2 to 4/month October November and December any suggestions?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Again, fake news.  You had twelve sales in October.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

To any of you that have sales doing well or going through the roof you are an anomaly. Ebay it broken. Frankly I am surprised it still exists. I could tell you the things I have run into in the last year or two but the Ebay sycophants would have their excuses. Tell me why, when I send offers to buyers, would Ebay say that I don't ship to that area??????? That's just one of many many problems with Ebay!!!!!! If Ebay is so great then why is Amazon just had a 20 for 1 stock split. The last split of ebay was in 20015 at a little over 2 for1. Almost every other online selling platform is higher than Ebay. 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

you can again increase your sales upto 50% within few days,

start your promotion both likes advertise & coupon code 

also design your description template 

that's the too main suggestions to gain sale like BOOOOOOM!!!!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Only relevant to those who use this feature & even then sales have dropped... 

Now I know half of you would think I was talking out off my butt...

But IRONICALLY Last month I came across this one website with what looked like ONLY Promoted ebay sales on a classified ad type website. 

I don't usually sell enough to pay Ebay *Ahem*  To "Promote" my listings throughout another website(if that was/is the case).

OR maybe that said website has hijacked potential ebay buyers by giving them only the best "promotional" items to browse & search trough for a "monthly subscription" on that website.

Now Either the website is "unofficially" associated with Ebay, or Ebay has no clue about this. 

... but as always.. since the internet has it's shifty ways I could not find a link to the site & I also didn't think I would have needed any proof about this for future use either. 

Unfortunately I can only consider maybe 5% of the community actually believing that.. If only I had proof..

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply