Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Looking for ID on this pink opalescent glass candle holder

Hi folks! Completely stumped on the maker of this lovely candleholder. I've searched eBay listings and through Volumes 1 and 3 of the Felt/Stoer books but it may be in Volume 2, which I'm missing. It is about 3" height, 4 3/8" base diameter and base ...

Need help with pattern & maker identification

I can usually find a pattern and maker on glassware but I'm stumped on this one. Have spent hours searching and give up so hoping someone recognizes it. The tumbler is about 5 5/8" high and the brandy sniffer is about 4 1/2" high. Thanks so much !!!

1.JPG 2.JPG

Deruta Pottery Vase - Thoughts on cleaning and any significance to design?

Hello - I picked up this Deruta vase this weekend. The design is different from other Deruta I've come across in the past. It appears to have a Queen(or King) with a goblet in one hand and pouring into a basket of flowers. There are also other people...

097.JPG 078.JPG 082.JPG 084.JPG

4 Ball Stem Glass Identification help Imperial Candlewick Dorothy Thorpe Silver Fade ?

I can't find an example of these anywhere? I'm hoping someone here could share some insight? They stand 7" Tall, 3.5" across base, cup is 3" deep, 4" across at mid-cup, 3" across rim. Balls on stem taper lg to small going up from 3/8" to 1/2". There ...

Resolved! ID Maker's mark on small porcelain dish

The mark is blurry - the image is in sharp focus. I can't tell whether it's a shield or a crown or ....? The other mark, hand printed in gold, says: "NTM 6/17/1927"This is a small square dish, 4" x 4". Help is much appreciated.

IMG_20170508_092824.jpg IMG_20170508_092749.jpg

Resolved! stoneware id help please

Good morning--I have aquired some vintage stoneware that I can't seem to find any info on. The pieces are off white with a blue & green floral decor. Some of the pieces have an orange/brown band. Does anyone recognize the mark? TIA. gina

IMG_2531.JPG IMG_2618.JPG IMG_2621.JPG

Help ID etched pitcher and glasses please

The pitcher stands approx. 8"tallThe glasses (there are 6) each stands approx. 3" tallThe etching is only on one side on both the pitcher and the glassesThe base of the pitcher seems thick to me Any help in identification of the maker, age and design...

Help With Hand Numbered Royal Hickman piece

Morning All, I was hoping someone may be able to help me with a piece of pottery I recently purchased from an estate of a collector. He was a weathy gentelman with an interesting and unqiue collection of Asian works. This piece is not glazed, it has ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help identifying Capodimonte / Dresden area set of 13 pcs. ?

Hello,We were wondering if anyone has seen this set before?It has a seven point / prong crown "N" mark.The pieces are gold and white.There are 8 bowls(?) 4 Vase(?) and one Lady / Goddess(?)Is this just decorative or does it have a use?Any help would ...

DSCN6263.JPG DSCN6264.JPG DSCN6265.JPG DSCN6266.JPG

MAJOLICA....OR NOT???

Found this little bird bell at a garage sale today & the first thing that crossed my mind is that it looks like Majolica....but Majolica is very hard for me to identify. I tried googling similar pieces & watched some YouTube videos, but again, that i...

003.JPG 005.JPG 006.JPG 009.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors