Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gucci, authentic or fake?

Good afternoon. I found a small porcelain bowl with a Gucci mark. Can anyone provide info on the mark attached? Fake?Thank you. Be well. Be blessed.Maria

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Glassies 2 Items touted as Fenton, I'm not sure. Help please

I recently obtained both these pieces and in researching have found them for sale on Etsy and Ebay being sold as Fenton. Can someone verify or deny these claims? Would like to list but definitely want to be accurate. The flash red melon shape bowl/di...

Resolved! Cranberry Opalescent Swirl Vase - Please Help Glassies

Hello Folks,I recently came across this cranberry opalescent swirl vase. It looks very similar to Fenton's Cranberry Spiral Optic pattern, but I don't see this form listed among the items they produced. So, I'm wondering if it's an antique piece made...

csvase whole.jpg csvase close1.jpg csvase close2.jpg csvase top.jpg

Blenko Amoeba Ashtray

I have an amoeba ashtray that I'm trying to identify and authenticate. On the bottom is etched the date "March 6, 1965," the word "Blenko," and what appears to be signature of Joel Philip Myers. Photos of the ashtray may be obtained from: https://dri...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help with ID for pottery S&P shakers marked USA

This set of salt and pepper shakers measures about 2 inches tall. They are marked USA on the base, and number 24 on one, and 25 on the other. I thought maybe Shawnee or McCoy, but my online searches aren't turning up anything. The P and S are formed ...

DSC_0847 (2).JPG DSC_0850.JPG DSC_0851.JPG DSC_0853.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors