Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Clear peach tint bulb vase that iridescences blue/purple depending how viewed

This is a vase I have asked about a few times in the past with no conclusive answer. I absolutely love this piece. It is 6 1/2" tall and at the widest part of the "bulb" it is approx. 4 1/2" wide. On the top opening of this piece when exposed to a bl...

IMG_2023.JPG IMG_2025.JPG IMG_2026.JPG

Resolved! Can you help with the finish on this Kyusu Teapot

I have a Kyusu Teapot that I need to know if the finish is called crackle glaze. The crackle is on the inside of the pot and lid also. Just wanted to make sure it is not crazing. Also is there any way to identify the maker from the stamp on the botto...

Resolved! Roseville piece or fake #2

Here is the other piece of Roseville that I have been asked to sell. Again, any info and/or opinions regarding it are very much appreciated. I am particularly concerned about the issues with the finish, which are obvious in the pics.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Asian plate and markings help???

I've not had any luck ID'ing this plate much less the marks on the back. The red marks look Japanese to me but...Any help with direction on where to go would be appreciated. The plate is about 8.5" across and about 1.5" high. It has an unusual "bump"...

900-37 018.JPG 900-37 012.JPG 900-37 015.JPG 900-37 013.JPG

Is this blenko glass? Tyvm

Sorry for the sideways photos and bags of goodies in the background. I picked it up thinking that it is. I searched and found an exact match on first dibs website other than that one is clear and has the sticker on it. That one says modern but wouldn...

D665431E-548F-42B6-9DBB-5390AEF7D72A.jpeg 8E946BCA-FEC5-42B0-B65F-24252246F346.jpeg 180EE391-B953-4F20-A326-C7B241CD75AB.jpeg D3C3E448-E23F-49F6-9515-C923AF12138F.jpeg

Resolved! Roseville piece or fake #1

I've been asked to sell this for a charity. Any info about it would be appreciated, especially if any concerns regarding authenticity. Thanks

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Glassies - Large Amber Pitcher

I got a box of amber glass at auction because I wanted a couple pieces in it, but ended up with a bunch I don't know anything about. One is this pitcher. (I'm sure I'll be posting more) It is massive and measures almost 12" tall. It appears to be goo...

Resolved! Elite Limoges ID

Hi, I've been keeping low key on ebay for the past couple of months, but now am ready to get back into the swing. Can anyones tell me anything about this Elite Limoges mark? I've spent the past 2 hours looking at Limoges marks and don't find this. Th...

PICT0005.JPG PICT0010.JPG

Another Amber Glass Mystery - Bird something

Hopefully somebody will recognize this. What is is used for? Age? Maker? I saw something similar listed as a pipe holder, but no other information. There is a spot on the tail that looks like a plus sign. Not sure if that is a result of the manufactu...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors