Pottery, Glass & Porcelain
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Carnival glass vase - help please

This vase is around 12 inches tall and very heavy. Any ideas on keywords, ID, pattern, age...anything would be appreciated. Thanks so much!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help identifying glazed terracotta bowl

Hello! Would anyone be able to help identify this bowl? It has a lovely blue splatter glaze over terracotta. The glaze is smooth but the blues are raised. Stands 5" high, 10" across. Nearest style I've found is a French dairy bowl. No markings. Of co...

ID Porcelain Mark

Hi - I can't find this mark in my Kovel's books or online. The boat on the cup is from the Netherlands so I'm thinking it could be from Holland? It is a cup measuring about 3 inches tall. Any help would be great!

Resolved! Help with label on cut glass vase

I didn't see this label until I was washing the vase off. I can tell that it looks like GL at the top and the rest is cut off. Below that looks to be an I. Below that is a script that looks like Gry... Or cry... Anyone have any ideas on this mark? Ma...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Porcelain Antique? Teapot - Help please...

Hello - When I purchased this teapot, I was told that it was over a hundred years old. I know to take this with a grain of salt which is fine. My issue is the mark. I can't make it out. There's some roughness over it. I was hoping that someone could ...

IMG_0489.jpg IMG_0490.jpg IMG_0491.jpg IMG_0493.jpg

Resolved! Are these Etruscan Majolica/Griffin Smith Hill

I have a few pieces here that I purchased together, some that are clearly marked embedded Etruscan Majolica and one has the potters unglazed number 45 on it, (not pictured here). These three pieces do not have the Etruscan Majolica embedded mark. Are...

P1340739 (2).JPG P1340740 (2).JPG P1340728.JPG P1340743 (2).JPG

Resolved! stoneware id

Good morning! I have a stoneware pitcher that has a makers mark but some is missing. The pitcher is 5 3/4" tall & 3 3/4" diameter at the base. The pitcher has vertical embossed ribs & pink, lavender & yellow flowers. Any help to id would be greatly a...

IMG_3220.JPG IMG_3223.JPG IMG_3226.JPG IMG_3227.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors