cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

search on Ebay

I took a year to sell a very large group of milk bottles and misc stuff which I had no trouble with views on.I am just now getting back to postcards and papergoods. I knew that the search was messed up before but now that I am starting to list again I see that I don't have many views and I am struggling to use item specific's. I use sixbit and for a lot of cards that do not fit into a easy category (Christmas--- Santa) I am just typing in a  close description. And on the topographical cards I type in the town and state in the same line because there is not a separate area for the state. Any help?   

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: search on Ebay

I use SixBit as well. For topographical postcards you have to have that category selected under ebay categories. Then under the item specifics you have to set USA as the country to get the dropdown menu options for state and city. Not that it matters, I don't think anyone really browses by category.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: search on Ebay

OH I guess I haven't checked it out very close. Lots of changes for me -- Moved everything over to a new (refurbished) laptop 2 years ago and it has been a piece of ____  So I had finally found a new lid for my old laptop and brought it back on line but everytime I think I have everything updated I run into something I need to correct. But I am shocked about the lack of view not even bots. didn't have that tro0uble with bottle etc

Message 3 of 3
latest reply