cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures I upload to my album not showing

There are only little boxes w/red x in them for the pictures I uploaded to my album? Any help?
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Hi buttonbug, First of all, when you contribute pictures to a Photo Album, they have to be approved by the Group Leader or Moderator. They will not appear until then. But if you're having problems seeing any of the Photo Album pictures ... if they all have the little red Xs: The problem has to do with the way your Firewall & Browser settings are configured in your computer. Users with a Norton antivirus program have also experienced difficulties. Here is a link posted by a group member from the Beads Group who offered some solutions to this problem. Info & Possible Solutions Lynn :x
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

dmhcollectibles
Enthusiast
Wow, Buttonbug.... The date/timestamp on your upload shows that they weren't posted until almost 1 am my time last night. I was long in bed when you did. I don't mean to sound testy, but you have to give me a chance to get to them! :) I approved them just now, a little over 8 hours after you uploaded them. They should be viewable now. Diane

Contact me about how to get free shipping for postcards you buy!
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

🙂 Nice cards, buttonbug! 🙂
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

elephant*patch
Enthusiast
Buttonbug, start loooooow, so I can buy them. Just kidding! LOL ;) They are beautiful cards!! Becky
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Sorry Moderator, I looked all over your groups site and found nothing mentioning that pictures had to be approved. That's why I posted them right away. Will send the rest up for approval soon.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Thanks Lynn, WOW! Now I can see everyone's else's postcards. Thanks much for the link for the Norton "x" problem!
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Hi Buttonbug Your artist could be Wilhelm List (austrian art nouveau artist) But I cannot find any picture references for comparison - maybe you could do a google search. The others I have drawn a blank on for now. Sara
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Hello again Buttonbug - looks like I was right then about Wilhelm List! good luck on selling them. Sara
Message 9 of 9
latest reply