cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: overflow

It appear there severe technal  issue with eBay to day has stifled me on searches' message or trying 

sale things . eBay telephone tech is non existent and worthless   the error is:

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: overflow 

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

I'm having the same issue! WTH?

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

same

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Getting the same error message here. It must be a Friday the 13th thing.

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

yeah wth man i cant even go into my purchase history!

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

i'm getting message  also and i need to send orders out!

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

called ebay today for another issue and now i have this message and cant do anything on ebay

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Having the same problem with the same error as well. Clearing cache and cookies doesn't help. I think this is an ebay server problem.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Same here

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Same here.  Upstream connect error.

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

I found that comment online for the exact same message. It seems to be the technical explanation.

"The web server you are trying to connect with has run out of resources and has refused to serve you.

Web servers are complex networks of computers with shared storage systems and all sorts of stuff. If they didn’t control their use of these resources then they could slow down so much that nobody could access the site. By limiting the number of requests that they serve they ensure that the people who get in can use the site without excessive wait times."

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

had it and it went away

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Happening to me too! CMON NOW EBAY

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Same here

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Any solution yet? Nothing on my end has any affect

Message 15 of 16
latest reply