cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping labels adjustments refund credit failed?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I just received a message that I had  Some  shipping labels   adjustments , I checked and it says I over paid  $2.18 X4(Credit failed) on 4 different packages. I am in managed payment does this mean Usps paid Ebay but they failed to credit my account? How do i receive this refund in manage payment?Where do I check to see it was refunded now that it doesn't go to paypal? Why did the credit fail?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

No One knows ? Someone must know something, I can't find any info on this.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I'm having the same issue. 

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I spoke to eBay and they don't know what's happening. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I've spoken to 5 eBay agents and no one knows what's going on. 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I have the same issue on two labels, earliest one is from 7/5. About $12 in overages. I don't think their system is failing and then attempting to re-try a credit, or it is re-trying and it just keeps failing.

The rep I'm with is going to try a 'manual credit' ... apparently this was successful and I should see something soon.

Maybe crediting here is something they overlooked when switching the payout options/linking your bank account. Because these credits SHOULD flow back to my bank like my payouts do now, but they're not?

I often over estimate on shipping because I'd rather pay more than come up short.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I'm late to the thread but also having similar issues; two Overpaid adjustment: Credit Failed from June and July and cannot find anywhere that a credit has been received. Did you get the manual credit that the agent performed? I'd be willing to do the chat as well if this is the only way to get the money back. 

I'm the same, would rather overestimate just a bit to make sure there aren't issues... maybe now I should go under on everything. 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

same thing happened to me. ebay says not their problem if i pay labels with paypal. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

on UPS shipments, I use the UPS.com site to purchase labels.   Using the UPS EX rate (box volume rate) is very easy and cost competitive.   If using the standard dimensional and weight rate, there are discount codes that can get you up to a 40% discount.   Setting up a UPS shipper account is easy and ensures any credits or surcharges are completed to your account, and not lost somewhere in the mix. 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply