cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Looks like something's wrong. Please try again"

Trying to list items and I keep getting this error message (Looks like something's wrong.  Please try again later).  Tried using different servers, rebooted compter, modem, and router.  Nothing works.  I guess eBay doesn't want me to make them money anymore.  Any solutions?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Did you try signing out and then signing in again?   

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Do you have script/ad blockers active in your browser?  I have found that can cause issues.  I disable all of those when I am using eBay.  I've also encountered errors listing when I am missing required item details.  The red text doesn't always tell you exactly what is required, so I save the listing as a draft and open the draft on my cellphone.  The mobile app makes it easier to see what is incomplete due to the missing green checkmark for whatever section that needs more information.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I was selling Automotive ball bearings (wheel bearings).  eBay defaulted to a catagory of ball bearings industrial.  Apparently, thats a no-no catagory.  Turns out THAT is why I got the message  (Looks like something's wrong.  Please try again later). 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply